Featured Posts

FULL STORY HERE 

Fire service called to a Kitchen Fire in Bootle



Firefighters were called to a kitchen fire at a house on Southport Road in Bootle just before 9.55am on Thursday, October 13. Merseyside Fire & Rescue Service was called at 9.49am and crews were alerted 45 seconds later. They were on scene at 9.54am. Two fire engines attended the incident, where crews found a fire that had occurred in a grill pan to be out on arrival. Firefighters gave oxygen to a 37-year-old man suffering slight smoke inhalation. The man was assessed at the scene by paramedics but did not require further hospital treatment. A grill pan and gas cooker were damaged by fire and the kitchen and living room of the property were lightly damaged by smoke. Crews carried out a Home Fire Safety Check and remained at the scene for around 30 minutes.

#bootlenews #kitchenfireinbootle #bootle #bootle999 #1

1 view0 comments
Gardener square ad 2.jpg
Small Square.png
IMG_3461.JPG
Formby School of Dancing and Performing
large-squar-master.jpg
Go Henry Square ad...jpg
Small square.jpg
Lookalikes Magic.jpg
Square 1.png
Small Square.png
Gardener square ad 2.jpg
edda_logo_display.png
Small square.jpg
large-squar-master.jpg
Gardener square ad 2.jpg
Formby School of Dancing and Performing
Small square.jpg
Small square.jpg