FULL STORY HERE 

Merseyside Fire rescue a young puppy from a property in Maghull



Merseyside Firefighters helped out a young canine called Tammy yesterday, Sunday 15th April during a fire at a property in Maghull.

A spokesperson from Mersey Fire said: "Tammy was in the front room when a fire started from a tumble dryer in the kitchen."

"After rescuing her, our crews gave Tammy extra oxygen outside with a Smokey Paws kit."

#maghull #maghullnews #maghull999 #dogrescuedbyfirefightersinmaghull #1

2 views0 comments
Gardener square ad 2.jpg
Small Square.png
IMG_3461.JPG
Formby School of Dancing and Performing
large-squar-master.jpg
Go Henry Square ad...jpg
Square advert.jpg
Lookalikes Magic.jpg
Square 1.png
Small Square.png
Gardener square ad 2.jpg
edda_logo_display.png
Square advert.jpg
large-squar-master.jpg
Gardener square ad 2.jpg
Formby School of Dancing and Performing
Square advert.jpg
Square advert.jpg
Blundellsands Optical.jpg
Small Square.png
edda_logo_display.png
Formby School of Dancing and Performing
IMG_3459.JPG
Square 1.png
Small Square.png
Square 1.png

Submit Your News to Sefton Bubble

Contact us with your Community News, Business or Sports News. 

Phone our Newsdesk on: 01704 86 30 30 

Email info@seftonbubble.com

Facebook www.facebook.com/seftonbubble

Twitter  www.twitter.com/seftonbubble

 

Please submit your news story to info@seftonbubble.com

Lookalikes Magic.jpg
Square advert.jpg
Lancashire Ford.jpg
Square 1.png
Banner advert.jpg
Square advert.jpg